Take quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
A bank tested blockchain payments in space, victims of the Mt. Gox hack almost a decade ago will finally be able to vote on a compensation proposal, the BTC dip also affected the market’s second cryptocurrency, and many other events happened this week.
Are you sure you know everything about what’s been happening in the industry this week? Take quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
1. Bitcoin (BTC) dipped as low as $44,000 this week, causing mass liquidations on nearly all cryptocurrency exchanges. How much did leveraged traders lose in total?
- $4 billion
- $8 billion
- $12 billion
2. The BTC dip also affected the market’s second cryptocurrency, ethereum (ETH), causing a surge in transactions. Which exchange suspended ETH withdrawals due to network congestion?
3. After tether (USDT) reached a $18.5 million settlement with a State Attorney General, the same State banned the company from trading in it. Which State no longer allows USDT?
- New York
4. Which multinational financial institution sought veto power to block emerging stablecoins in certain countries this week?
- European Central Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- World Bank
5. Which bank tested blockchain payments in space this week?
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
6. According to filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Coinbase had its most profitable year in 2020. How much did its top three executives earn combined as a result?
- $25 million
- $50 million
- $100 million
7. Victims of the Mt. Gox hack almost a decade ago will finally be able to vote on a compensation proposal. How much BTC was thought to be stolen in the hack?
8. The Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) universe is expanding with his exchange, FTX, offering futures in a world famous sporting event. Which event?
- The Olympic Games
- Fifa World Cup
- Formula One
9. How much did Canada’s first exchange-traded-fund (ETF) raise in its first nine days?
- $624 million
- $424 million
- $224 million
10. Elon Musk took to Twitter again, endorsing his favorite meme-coin DOGE. What famous event in history did the Shiba Inu mascot replicate in his tweet?
- The Moon landing
- The fall of the Berlin Wall